Pre-registration begins May 16th
May 31st to July 31st
Children and teens who participate in summer library programs benefit from engaging activities and opportunities which promote literacy development and can help to counter summer slide. Summer library programs for all ages enhance lifelong learning and provide meaningful, enjoyable experiences available to everyone in the community. The State Library is proud to support libraries in this endeavor.
More information about the program:
Join us this Summer for our 2022 Summer Reading Program! This year we have tons of exciting stuff that you can earn throughout the summer, like brag tags, beads, coupons, and FREE BOOKS.
When you first sign up for the summer reading program you will receive a chain, a start of summer brag tag, and some information about the upcoming summer.
- For every book you read you will earn a book bead for your necklace, and a prize from our Treasure Box.
- For 5 books you read you will earn a brag tag, and a FREE book.
- To complete the Summer Reading Program and earn an invitation to our End of Summer Party, you must complete 10 books or activities.
- Register online at rollapubliclibrary.beanstack.org.
- Gameboards can be picked up inside the Library or by curbside pickup during open hours.
Subject to change.
*Prizes are available while supplies last (Free books capped at 5 books per person, and Prizes capped at 50 items)
The 2022 Summer Reading Program theme is Oceanography and the slogan for all ages is “Oceans of Possibility.” The 2022 CSLP program features artwork by Sophie Blackall.